Shipping and Returns
Returns & Shipping Procedures
At Millmark.co.uk we are happiest when you are happy.
If for any reason you have a concern regarding your purchase, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do all we can to ensure you receive the quality of product you are entitled to expect .
Satisfaction Guarantee If you are not fully satisfied with any of the products that you have purchased from Millmark Foods website then you must return the item(s) (see Returns & Refunds below ) and inform us in writing or email of your reasons for not being satisfied with the product. If required Millmark Foods will contact the manufacturers on your behalf and deal with your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible, and will keep you informed of our progress. Millmark Foods will replace any items damaged upon delivery but may request that the damaged items be returned to us prior to issuing the replacement. You may also be asked to complete a Lost Parcel or Damaged Items declaration form before a replacement can be issued.
We abide by the safely Distance Selling Regulations and you can find out more about your rights at http://www.which.co.uk/advice/shop- -online/index.jsp
- If you have any complaint, you should return the goods to us post-paid, with a certificate of posting to guarantee validity. If the claim is supported then we will refund the standard postage costs and replace either the product or refund the price as we think most appropriate. Do telephone or email us first to discuss the matter. We want to retain the human service. If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation in case a claim needs to be made against the carrier.
- In the case of damage in transit, we are not liable for any breakages, which occur once goods have left our premises.
- . If you decide you do not want the goods you need to inform us within 14 days of delivery by post or email. A telephone call is not enough. The guarantee is only valid if the product has not been opened or tampered with and providing proof of purchase is enclosed.
- You may return any product you buy from us without any fuss for full refund in accordance with our 14-day exchange. We will not refund the cost of postage. In the case that the goods were originally despatched without charge for postage then a reduction will be applied to the refund for that postal cost.
If you have any questions about this, please email us at email@example.com. The details of our policies are as follows:
- 1. Cancellation of order
If you order using Millmark Foods web site you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days following the receipt of an item by contacting Millmark Foods.
If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy in section 2 below. If you have already taken delivery or collected from in-store please follow the procedure under 'Non-faulty items' in section 3 below
Returns & Refunds
- 2. Refund policy
If you have any problems with your purchase we can offer help and assistance. Please contact 01928 735151. Failure to show that you have purchased the item from us may result in the items being returned back to you.
Replacement turnaround time may be dependent on the relevant manufacturer's current availability. We will not accept any claims for losses you suffer during this time.
If a fault or damage to goods is caused by accident, misuse or negligence, it will not be covered by our returns policy.
- If you would like further information about your legal rights please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows
- if you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card; • In the event of a refund, all Reward points received for the purchase of a refunded item will be removed from your Reward account.
- 3. Returns instructions
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return or exchange an item please follow the instructions below.
What can I return?
- Any unopened (seal unbroken) item purchased from Millmark Foods that fails to meet your expectations.
- Any opened (seal broken) item purchased from Millmark Foods that, on inspection, appears to be not of a merchantable quality.
- You can change your mind about a purchase within 14 days but it will not qualify for free postal return.
How long have I got to make a return?
- 14 days from original delivery. All returns must be unopened and in their original condition(unless faulty).
- In addition, if you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase, our returns policy offers you 14 days to report your specific concern(s) for consideration.
- Please note: the customer has a 'Duty of Reasonable Care' to ensure that any returned item arrives back in its original condition.
How do I notify you of a concern?
In the first instance, please telephone 01928 735151 or email sales@Millamark.co.uk to report your concern(s).
Where should I send my return to?
Please return all items to: Millmark Foods
101 Main Street
What returns documentation do I need to send?
Please notify in writing the reasons for any return and your identity and also some proof of purchase. This should accompany the returned goods
What refunds/charges will apply?
- All Items returned will be refunded in full including any (pro rata) postal charge from the original order.
- We will also refund you for the cost of returning the item(s) provided they are sent 2nd class Royal Mail in the UK. and the basis for their return is that they are faulty or not satisfactory.
- We do not normally charge a re-stocking fee.
When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be made within 15 days of receiving the returned goods back as long as they are in the original condition.
- Refunds will be made to the card used to pay the original order.
4. Shipping and Delivery Information
Most items will be shipped within 2 working days of ordering providing goods are in stock.
To cancel your order, simply contact the Sales on 01928 735151 and they will be able to guide you through the process. Cancellation of orders can only be accepted prior to the goods being shipped to the Delivery Address you supplied at the time of ordering.
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order.
We use a variety of delivery methods, depending on the size of the item you order and the speed with which you wish to receive it. For more information on delivery arrangements and prices see delivery information.
We aim to deliver most of our items within 5 days. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your items within 5days of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting an item to you within that time.
You may be able to give instructions explaining if and where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered, risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
This policy is effective as of 2016. Millmark.co.uk reserves the right to review and change this policy.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER